Friday, March 9, 2018

'Old School' card from StudioLight @Topflight Stamps

Hi everyone, well here we are at TOPFLIGHT STAMPS another week almost over and a week nearer to Summer πŸ˜„, or Winter, if you're unlucky.....πŸ˜’
This week I'm here with an 'old school' type of card, using die-cuts and heat-embossing with a Studio Light background stamp.....available HERE
I thought the stamp would be perfect for a male card, and black & gold were my preferred colour choices.
I started by stamping the image to cover a 5.5 x 5.5 piece of black card (it's a very large stamp, and covered the card perfectly) and heat-embossing in gold. I layered this 'topper' onto black, then gold mirri-card & finally onto a black card base.
A small strip of black card was place just lower than half-way and stamped with 'Celebrate' .....(men don't like anything too soppy)
I die-cut 5 stars, gold embossed 3 of them, and arranged on the 'topper'
I think this background stamp would be great for quite a lot of 'occasion' cards.....male birthday, graduation, driving test etc.
 Why not pop over to the Topflight Stamps shop, there is a brilliant selection of Studio Light stamps...
Catch you all next week,
Happy crafting,
Barbara x

 
  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10