Friday, March 2, 2018

Lavinia Stamps, but not a fairy in sight ;-)

Hi everyone, Barbara here again with a new card made with images from Lavinia Stamps (I'll list below, all stamps used)
I started by inking a piece of watercolour card with Distress Oxides, then lifting some of the colour out, by applying water through a leaf stencil.
I then stamped some background images with Oxides, before moving onto my main image.
The main images, 'Fairy Houses' and 'Home Is Where The Heart Is' were stamped in Versafine Clair ink, in Twilight.
I added a bit of colour to the fairy houses with Oxides and used Ranger Stickles to highlight the windows, roof etc. I love Stickles, they work so well with Lavinia Stamps.
Stamps Used :-
Fairy Houses (HERE)
Home Is Where The Heart Is  (HERE)
Sacred Spells (HERE)
Whimsical Wisps (HERE)
Slender Mushrooms (HERE)
 Pop over to the Topflight Stamps website to checkout the fabulous selection of Lavinia Stamps....you won't be disappointed.
Catch you soon,
Barbara x
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10