Monday, March 26, 2018

A year at Topflight!

Welcome to the Topflight Blog.  It's Clare here today and I'm reflecting on my first year blogging with Topflight Stamps.  



Designing for Topflight stamps means that sometimes I end up using  stamps that I wouldn't normally select for myself but this is good, in fact it is excellent! It pushes you out of your comfort zone and stretches your creativity.  I have thoroughly enjoyed my journey with Topflight and I am looking forward to many more.



So I'm taking a walk down memory lane and re-visiting some of my favourite projects over the past twelve months and hopefully sparking some inspiration!



Stamping with smaller stamps is always a bit of a personal challenge for me, possibly because I normally enjoy working on a larger scale but I really enjoyed working on this pocket size mini-book and colouring in the images.  



I love working with inks but I equally love working with paint, I often flit from inks to paint or both!  Using a whole mix of medias keeps me interested in crafting.  I love experimenting on tags, postcards or reference cards.  I've also been known to go into hubby's garage and look for a spare bit of wood or three!



So there you have it! A few of my favourite crafty moments from the past year.  I'm going to take this opportunity to wish Topflight Stamps a Happy 1st birthday and hope that I'm here to see many more!

Happy Crafting,

Clare

3 comments:

  1. So many beautiful projects and always inspiring xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them all for different reasons. All are inspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found this blog & I absolutely love it!!! So many inspirations!!!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10